- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-70 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-5 m
- 230 V ac, 115 V ac, 24 V ac or 24 V dc supply voltage
- Manual sensitivity adjustment
- Sensor LED-drive
- Automatic sensor test
- Adjustable on/off time delay
- 1 relay and transistor output or 2 transistor outputs
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Switch selectable long or short range
- Power, output, sensor test and signal level indicators
- 11-pole DIN socket connection
Remote Sensors operate in conjunction with amplifier
PA 11 A
The PA 11 is a 1-channel photoelectric amplifier, which is to be used in conjunction with a set of remote transmitter LT and receiver LR from the series 100, 110 and 120.
This amplifier series offers manual sensitivity adjustment via integral potentiometers located on the front panel of the amplifier. Output can be selected from either a relay and NPN or NPN and PNP transistor outputs with or without a 0-10 sec on/off time delay. Light or dark function and long or short range are switch selectable.
The microprocessor controlled sensor test ensures that the system will automatically detect and indicate a faulty transmitter or receiver – cable break or electrical failure – during operation, through the relevant LED located on the front panel. The sensor LED drive powers the optional monitor LEDs available on the remote sensors – output (LT) and power (LR).
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder