Diffuse Proximity Light Curtain
Industrial Light Curtains
- Diffuse proximity operation mode
- 0-1,3 metre sensing range
- 8 to 40 proximity channels
- Active height of 330 mm to 1800 mm
- Length of 510 mm to 1980 mm
- Plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer
- Blanking function
- Water-resistant (23,4x30,9 mm) detector housing
- High tolerance to hostile environments
- Power, output and system status indicators
- 12-30 V dc supply voltage
- 5 wire, solid state relay output
Diffuse proximity beams
SGP 30 with pigtail connector
SGP 30 sensitivity adjustment via integral potentiometer
The SGP 30 is a diffuse proximity light curtain system housed in a sturdy aluminium profile (23,4 x 30,9 mm) with a T-slot mounting rail, available in lengths from 510 mm to 1980 mm.
Multiple transmitter/receiver pairs generate an array of channels operating in diffuse proximity mode over the active zone of the profile. The system generates a discrete output whenever one or more of the channels are activated by emitted light from transmitter element being reflected back to the paired receiver.
The series is available with a 12-30 V dc supply voltage and a solid state relay output, which has a choice of light or dark operation. Sensitivity is adjustable via an integral potentiometer.
The SGP 30 features a blanking function which is configurable using a control input to memorise the channels which detect an object (activated) during set-up, allowing those channels to be ignored when operation is resumed.
Both the transmitter and receiver units are protected against reverse polarity of power supplies, control inputs and output signals. The output is also protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder