- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-20 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-1 m
- Retro reflective: 0-3 m
- Fibre: Dependent on fibre optic
- Cable or plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Power and output indicators
- High tolerance to hostile environments
- 10-30 V dc or 20-250 V ac supply voltage
- 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output or 2 wire, SCR output
- Test input
- Available with optional ATEX approval
(II 3 G Ex nA IIC T6 Gc and II 3D Ex tc IIIC T100 ºC Dc)
SM 8000 Series
SM 8000 with indicators on
The 8000 series consists of a self-contained transmitter SMT, and a receiver SMR which are to be used in thru-beam mode, an SMP for diffuse proximity, SMRR for retro reflective and an SMPF for use with fibre optic cables. All are offered with sensitivity adjustment via integral potentiometer with either cable or plug connection.
The complete series is available either as 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output with a 10-30 V dc supply voltage, or as 2 wire, SCR output with a 20-250 V ac supply voltage both offering switch selectable light or dark function. The control input in the 10-30 V dc SMT is intended to be used for disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purpose or for multiplexing applications.
The dc series is protected against reverse polarity of power supplies, control input and output signals. The output is protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder