Multiplexed Photoelectric Amplifier SERIES
Remote Photoelectric Systems
- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-45 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-3,5 m
- 230 V ac, 115 V ac, 24 V ac or 24 V dc supply voltage
- Manual sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable on/off time delay
- 2 relays or 2 transistor outputs
- Power, output and signal level indicators
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Switch selectable long or short range
- 11-pole DIN socket connection
Remote Sensors operate in conjunction with amplifier
MPA 21 A
The MPA 21 is a 2-channel, multiplexed photoelectric amplifier, which is to be used in conjunction with 2 sets of remote transmitters LT and receivers LR, from the series 100, 110 and 120.
The 2 channels operate independently of each other with their own set of remote transmitter and receiver. The multiplexing function ensures that optical cross talk between channels is prevented.
The series offers a choice between 2 individual relays or 2 individual NPN/PNP transistor outputs, with or without an adjustable 0-3 sec on/off time delay.
This amplifier series offers manual sensitivity adjustment for each individual channel via integral potentiometers located on the front panel of the amplifier. Light or dark function and long or short range are switch selectable for each individual channel.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder