- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-20 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-1 m
- Retro reflective: 0,1-3 m
- Fibre: Dependent on the fibre optic
- IO-Link communication interface
- IO-Link PC software for parameter configuration and diagnostics
- M8 or M12 plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via potentiometer
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Power and output indicators
- High tolerance to hostile environments
- 10-30 V dc supply voltage
- 4 pin, IO-Link / push-pull and NPN or PNP output
- Test input
SM 7000-IO Series
SM 7000-IO close-up
The 7000-IO series consists of a self-contained transmitter SMT, and a receiver SMR, which are to be used in thru-beam mode, an SMP for diffuse proximity, SMRR for retro reflective and an SMPF for use with fibre optic cables.
The complete series is available with a 10-30 V dc supply voltage and with an NPN or PNP transistor output that can be connected as a push-pull configuration or as a supplementary output.
The SM 7000-IO is equipped with an IO-link communication interface which allows a variety of process parameters and settings to be configured and monitored, which includes: sensitivity adjustment, teach-in function, automatic gain adjustment, output mode, on/off time delay, one-shot timer, hysteresis. Sensitivity adjustment and light or dark function may also be manually configured via integral potentiometers.
The SMR is available with either a 0.5 ms response time and a 7 metre range or with a 2 ms response time and a 20 metre range. The test input in the SMT is intended to be used for disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purpose or for multiplexing applications.
The complete series is protected against reverse polarity of power supplies, control input and output signals. The output is protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder