- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 1-15 m
- Cable or plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via control input
- Wide variety of housings
- Power and output indicator
- High voltage tolerance to hostile environments
- 10-30 V dc supply voltage
- 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output
- Test input
- UL325 approved series optionally available (see datasheet for SM 3000 U series in Downloads)
- Available with optional ATEX approval
(II 3 G Ex nA IIC T6 Gc and II 3D Ex tc IIIC T100 ºC Dc)
SM 3000 Series
The 3000 series consists of a self-contained transmitter SMT, and a receiver SMR, which are to be used in thru-beam mode. The complete series is available in a wide range of housing with either cable or plug connection.
The SMR is supplied with a 10-30V dc supply voltage with a 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output with a choice between light or dark function.
The control input in the SMT may be used for either disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purpose, multiplexing applications or as a gradual regulation of the transmitting power level.
Both the transmitter and receiver are protected against reverse polarity of power supplies, control input and output signals. The ouput is also protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder