- 1-10 m sensing range
- 34 to 274 cross scanning beams
- Active height of 650 mm to 2535 mm
- Detector length of 850 mm to 2800 mm
- Cable or plug connection
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Water-resistant, slim line (12x30 mm) detector housing
- Power, output and signal status indicators
- 12-36 V dc supply voltage
- 5 wire, solid state relay output
- Test input
- Light/dark function via wire connection
- UL325 approved series optionally available (see datasheet for SG 10 U series in Downloads)
- Available with optional Atex approval upon request
(II3G Ex nA IIC T6 Gc and II3D Ex tc IIIC T80º Dc)
SG 10 with cross scanning light beams
Light curtain C-profile shown with indicators on
The SG 10 light curtain system consists of a self-contained transmitter detector, SGT and receiver detector, SGR, which are to be positioned opposite of each other. The detectors are housed in a water-resistant, aluminium profile available in a slim line design (12 x 30 mm).
The SGR is supplied with a 12-36 V dc power supply with a 5 wire, solid state relay output, with wire selectable light or dark function. The test input in the SGT may be used for either disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purposes.
The advanced automatic signal-tracking (AST) feature ensures that no onsite set up or adjustments are required. The signal level of each individual channel is adjusted automatically, which compensates for misalignment and contamination during operation. Transmitter and receiver detectors are optically synchronised.
Specialised signal processing technology, designed for outdoor environments, reduces the risk of false detections of water, rain or snow that may pass between the detectors during operation.
Both the transmitter and receiver detectors are protected against reverse polarity of power supplies, control input and output signals. The output is also protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.
Find the Telco product type you're looking for with the help of criteria search filters in the Telco product finder