Standard, Remote Photoelectric Systems"
- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru-beam: 0-45 m
- Diffuse proximity: 0-3,5 m
- 230 V ac, 115 V ac or 24 V ac/dc supply voltage
- Automatic and/or manual sensitivity adjustment
- Sensor LED-drive
- Adjustable on/off time delay
- 1 relay or 1 transistor output
- STF – Signal Tracking Feature
- Switch selectable light or dark function
- Switch selectable long or short range
- Power, output and signal status indicators
- Test input
- 11-pole DIN socket connection
The PA 01 is a 1-channel photoelectric amplifier, which is to be used in conjunction with a set of remote transmitter LT and receiver LR from the series 101, 100, 110 or 120.
This amplifier series offers a choice between automatic and/or manual sensitivity adjustment with or without a 0-10 sec on/off time delay via integral potentiometers located on the front panel of the amplifier. Output can be selected from either a relay or an NPN/PNP transistor output. Light or dark function and long or short range are switch selectable.
In automatic mode, set up is required. This is achieved by pressing the teach-in button located on the front panel. This unique feature ensures that the transmitting power level is adjusted according to the application, thus achieving optimal hysteresis and excess gain. Once set up, the system will automatically compensate for moderate misalignment and contamination during operation. In manual mode, the teach-in button allows for an overall manual system test by temporarily disabling the transmitter. The sensor LED drive powers the optional monitor LEDs available on the remote sensors – output (LT) and power (LR). The feature STF allows up to 3 identical systems to operate within a close distance of each other without optical cross talk as each system automatically maintains different transmitter frequencies.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.